Free Virtual Elder Law Seminars
Corona Virus: Need Help Now?
Speaker: G. Mark Shalloway. Esq.
Past President of National Academy of Elder law Attorneys.
At This Free Program
You’ll Discover How You May be Able to…
- Plan to protect and apply virtually for Medicaid at home and nursing home coverage.
- Avoid the cost or delay of probate & estate taxes.
- Guard your family from impoverishment by planning for long-term care pre crisis and at crisis.
- Take steps to have your assets protected & managed as you wish, during sickness or dementia.
- Avoid losing your life savings on long-term care by taking steps to qualify for Medicaid.
- Age in place at home with help or (find) a nursing home of your choice, by learning little known financial options.
- Act now for peace of mind knowing your finances & long-term care plan is in place.
- Thursday, October 15th
- Friday, October 16th
- Tuesday, October 20th
- Wednesday, October 21st
Attorney Mark Shalloway has advised thousands of Florida families on how to plan their estate and protect their assets over the past 30 years, Mr. Shalloway is a Florida Bar Board Certified Elder Law Attorney and he’ll speak in Plain English, on how estate & long-term care planning can benefit you & your loved ones. His program always earn high praise.
Attend this seminar and you’ll be entitled to…
A FREE, private virtual estate planning strategy Session by phone or video call (value $500)
Call to Reserve Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm at 561-686-6200
Or Click Here to Register
Questions? Call our office at 561-686-6200